Pineapple Casserole is a Southern favorite that can double as a side dish or a dessert. Pineapple and cheese sound like a weird combination but it tastes amazing. It is very simple to make. It’s a perfect Thanksgiving side dish. Pineapple casserole may use cheese, sugar, pineapple, and egg mixed with the other ingredients, and baked.
For more dessert recipes
How to Make Cheesy Pineapple Casserole recipe | Breakfast Casserole Recipes
Ingredients for Pineapple Casserole
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 8 slices white bread cubed
- 1 cup crushed pineapple with juice
How to cook the recipe
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and lightly butter the casserole dish.
- In a large bowl add butter and sugar together with a blender or mixi . Finally add egg in one at a time.
- Add bread and crushed pineapple with juice and mix well .
- Transfer to the casserole dish plate .
- Bake for 1 hour until it is light brown .
- Serve the casserole cool for about 5-10 minutes before serving.