Oven Baked Chocolate Donuts.The donut is popular in many countries and prepared in various forms as a sweet snack flavoured with chocolate, dessicated coconut etc.Flour,sugar,butter,milk and cocoa powder are combined to make the batter.Lovingly baked and dipped in a decadent chocolate. It’s super easy to make.
For more dessert recipes
- Chocolate brownie
- Best chocolate chip muffin
- Baked pineapple casserole
- Best bread pudding
- Strawberry banana frozen yogurt
How to Make gluten free chocolate donuts recipe
Ingredients for chocolate donut
- 1 Cup of Plain Flour
- 1/4 Cup of Milk
- 1 beaten Egg
- 100 g of Chocolate
- 2 tbsp of Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 Cup of white Sugar
- 1 Tsp of Baking Powder
- 50 g of melted Butter
How to cook the recipe
- In a bowl add all purpose flour, sugar, baking powder, milk, melted butter,cocoa powder and beaten egg.
- Mix them well until thick chocolate batter is formed.
- Pour the Batter in Piping Bag and Fill it in Doughnut mold.(or)Tear off a piece of greaseproof paper and scrunch into a small ball.
- Place the paper balls in the centre of each hole in a muffin tin.Pour the chocolate doughnut mixture in the muffin tin holes, circling around the paper balls and being careful not to cover them.Carefully take the doughnuts out of the muffin tin.
- Take out the paper balls with your fingers. You should have a circle-shaped hole in each doughnut.
- Bake it at 360F for about 20 Minutes.
- Dip in some melted chocolate.