We are going to make a very simple apple payasam . Apple Payasam is an indian dessert recipe to make at home easily. It can be served both hot and chilled. Serve this delicious payasam after a grand meal. Make it your festival recipe or a weekend recipe and be sure you and your family will love it.
For more dessert recipes
How to make Apple payasam recipe | Apple Pudding Recipe
Serve this delicious payasam after a grand meal.
Ingredients for Apple payasam
- 1 &1/2 apple
- 2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup vermicelli
- 5 tbsp Ghee
- 1/2 cup cashews and raisins
- 90 gram Condensed milk
- 1/2 cup Sugar
How to cook the recipe
- Cut the apple into small cubes and fry it with ghees. keep it aside.
- Fry the cashews & raisins separately, until they all turn golden brown. Remove them from the pan and keep it aside.
- Take pan add milk and boil for 5 minutes and cook the vermicelli until it becomes soft.
- Mix the sugar and stir till the sugar is dissolved.
- Add condensed milk and mix well.
- Add fried apple and fried nuts and mix it well.
- Turn off the stove.
- After it become cool serve it.