Andhra Chicken Fry Recipe | Simple & Easy Method of Chicken Fry
Chicken Fry Recipe - It is a delicious ,hot and spicy chicken stir fry recipe.It is served as a starter or as a side dish with meals.
Ingredients for Chicken Fry
- 300 grams chicken
- 5 finely chopped green chilies
- curry leaves-few
- mint leaves-few
- coriander leaves for granishing
- 2 tbsp red chili powder
- 1/4 tbsp turmeric powder
- salt-as per the taste
- 1 tbsp garam masala powder
- 1 tbsp coriander powder
- 2 tbsp ginger & garlic paste
- 5 tbsp oil
- 1/2 chopped onion for granishing
How to cook the recipe
- Take a mixing bowl,add chicken & all ingredients with 2tbs of oil.
- Mix it well.
- keep aside for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour,heat a kadai with 3tbs of oil.
- Once the oil is hot,add chicken pieces.
- Chicken is fry into 3mins on medium flame.
- Cover the lid & cook into 4mins in low flame.
- Next open the lid,chicken is cook into 3mins on high flame without lid.
- Contionuously,stir it well.
- After 5 mins add coriander leaves and onion to it.
- Chicken roast is ready to serve.