Aloo Tikki Burger Recipe | How to Make Aloo Tikki
Aloo Tikki Burger - It is a perfect homemade aloo tikki recipe. And you get your own blend of taste and flavor.Also do not completely compare your recipes to the readymade ones
Servings: 4 people
Ingredients for Aloo Tikki Burger
- 4 medium potatoes boiled & peeled
- 4 burger buns
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- ¼ tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp coriander powder
- ½ tsp chaat masala
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- Salt to taste
- ¼ cup dried breadcrumbs
- Oil for deep frying
- 2 tbsp green chutney
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- A few Iceberg lettuce leaves refreshed
- 1 onion cut into fine rings
- 1 tomato cut into fine rings
- 4 cheese slices
How to cook the recipe
- Mash the potatoes in a bowl. Add red chili powder, cumin powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, chaat masala, chopped coriander, salt, and breadcrumbs. Mix well.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions shaped into patty. Lightly flatten and roll on a flat surface to get even edges. Put it in a zip lock bag and freeze overnight.
- Heat sufficient oil in a kadai. Deep fry frozen potato tikkis till golden brown and crisp. Drain on an absorbent paper.
- Combine mayonnaise and green chutney in a bowl. Mix well.
- Cut the burger buns horizontally into halves.
- Spread a tablespoon of mayo- chutney mixture on bottom half of the burger buns.
- Place a few lettuce leaves then the tikki, 1-2 tomato slices, 1-2 onion rings and a spoonful of the mayo-chutney mixture. Place a cheese slice and cover with the other half of the bun.
- Serve immediately.